The Street Magician

Comments

6 Responses to “The Street Magician”
  1. Margaret Palau says:

Wow!!! These three are so good together! They are all three filled with so much life. I love them!! Thanks

2. RuthAnn Baker says:

Look at all those wide open mouths. Love this shot of pure enjoyment across the generations.

3. laura says:

Fantastic photo, John. I love the way you captured the joy in the children’s faces.

4. John says:

Thanks so much, Laura! The kids were wonderful, with their unbridled joy and amazement! The magician was incredible, and he had everyone captivated… It was difficult to ignore him while I concentrated on his audience!

5. John says:

Thank you very much, Margaret! I agee! I revisited all 3 recently, and they all worked together, both from a genre point of view, but especially because of the happiness/smiles they give me, and I hope, the viewer.

6. John says:

Thanks so much, RuthAnn! Yes! I think this is a photo of pure joy and amazement. It was palpable, and therein lies even more magic! As long as you had a camera, you couldn’t miss the shot!! I really wish I could find that magician again. He was great!

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

The Street Magician

Posted: March 14, 2016
Filed under: Reportage
Tagged: , ,
Comments: Leave a comment

Description

Virginia Beach, VA — 2006

Recent Photos

Happiness! © Jaws!! © Devils at the Gates © Fallen Leaves #1 Fallen Leaves #2 Fallen Leaves #3 Fallen Leaves #4 Fallen Leaves #5 Sea Point Beach “The Eve of Destruction” “Gray’s Anatomy” “Let Sleeping Dogs…” Totally! Subway Ennui Bossface Straphanger Subway Rock’n Roll Subterranean “Point” MoMA 1 MoMA 2 MoMA 3 MoMA 4 MoMA 5 Cod Grass and Pines #1
Family Gallery • Site by Oasis Creative
Images Digitally Watermarked by Digimarc | Get More Information on How to Digitally Watermark ImagesImages on the website have been digitally watermarked with ownership and usage information. Digimarc and the Digimarc logo are registered trademarks of Digimarc Corporation. The "Digimarc-Enabled" Web Button is a trademark of Digimarc Corporation, used with permission.